TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Daliya Daspurkayastha
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Cine star Shilpa Shetty's journey from Big Brother to Big Kiss has hit up the atmosphere.These incidents gave her a lot of media attention.On one hand, arrest warrant is issued to Shilpa and Richard Gere, whereas, on the other hand Shilpa is witnessing Bhoota Kola('Demon Worshipping', a form of popular folk dance drama) at her mother's residence, Niddodi Mudapady.
Shilpa visited her mother's residence and spent her entire night watching 'Jarandaya Kola' (worshipping Jarandaya, a demon) along with her cine star sister Shamitha Shetty and other family members.
In an informal chat with newspersons, Shilpa's mother said, 'preparations to hold Jarandaya Kola was done four months ago before she left for London to participate in the Big Brother show'.
Yeh, it sounds interesting. Shilpa came out victorious from Big Brother, which means that the 'demon worship' has really worked out. Now, her mother should think of performming another demon worship to save her daughter from the big jail bars.
Payal wishes to own an aircraft
Salman's hair raising tale!!!