TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Sunil Noronha
Monday, July 23, 2007
Shilpa Shetty is in the news once again and this time all the publicity will not do her any good. The exwife of businessman Raj Kundra -who is the licensor of Shilpa Shetty's S2 perfume - has accused the actress of breaking up her marriage with her former husband. Kavita Kundra said that the couple was all happy despite going through a rough patch. They decided that they would save the marriage - atleast for the sake of their daughter - when, she claims, Shilpa came along and distracted her husband.
In response to the charges leveled by the business mans exwife, the accused have all vindicated themselves. The actress's spokesperson Dale Bhagwagar said that the two were just friends and that one mustn't take the cliche too seriously. He said that the rumours of the actress's marriage with Raj Kundra were downplayed by Dale Bhagwagar who said that they absolutely baseless and false.
Raj Kundra himself spoke up and made his case. He said that he said that his marriage was officially off almost a year ago and that Shilpa Shetty had nothing to do with it. He followed that up with a statement that their separation was nine months ago. He maintains that his relationship with Shilpa Shetty is purely professional.
After tasting a tremendous amount of success this year after her Celebrity Big Brother episode, this is Shilpa Shetty's first controversy that she will not be able to take anything good back home from.