- Nanu Ki Jaanu Review: Beware, Ghosts Can Haunt You If You Don't Follow Road Traffic Safety Rules!
- INTERVIEW! Abhay Deol: Superhero Franchises Are Just To Make Money, They Bore Me!
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Turns A Beautiful Bride In Red But Who's The Lucky Man?
- Wedding On The Cards? Rajkummar Rao Might Tie The Knot To The Love Of His Life Patralekha!
- Abhay Deol On Working With His Family: I Want The Script To Be Perfect
- Abhay Deol Spills Beans About Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara 2 & Working With Shahrukh Khan In Zero!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Shilpa Shukla almost went unnoticed in Khamosh Pani and Hazaron Khwaishein Aisi. After a few plays, a cameo role in Frozen, directed by Shivaji Chandrabushan, and a trip to the US , Chak De India happened, and as she says, it changed her life.
She has since been receiving calls from people from all walks of life and management schools. However, the character of Bindya Naik also left her trapped in an image. The actress was flooded with offers of negative roles, which only disappointed her. Finally, she signed Atul Sabharwal's Junction, with Abhay Deol, Vidya Malpade and Ranvir Shourey as co-stars.
In the future, Shilpa wishes to do comedy as "it tests the actor". However, glamour and glitz put her off. What she is sure of is that she doesn't want to do roles which would require her to change costumes and prance around. The "Chak De" girl is looking for roles that "leave an impact". Way to go, Shilpa.