TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Shilpa Shukla almost went unnoticed in Khamosh Pani and Hazaron Khwaishein Aisi. After a few plays, a cameo role in Frozen, directed by Shivaji Chandrabushan, and a trip to the US , Chak De India happened, and as she says, it changed her life.
She has since been receiving calls from people from all walks of life and management schools. However, the character of Bindya Naik also left her trapped in an image. The actress was flooded with offers of negative roles, which only disappointed her. Finally, she signed Atul Sabharwal's Junction, with Abhay Deol, Vidya Malpade and Ranvir Shourey as co-stars.
In the future, Shilpa wishes to do comedy as "it tests the actor". However, glamour and glitz put her off. What she is sure of is that she doesn't want to do roles which would require her to change costumes and prance around. The "Chak De" girl is looking for roles that "leave an impact". Way to go, Shilpa.