TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Here is something that you'll surely find amazing. Having won the Celebrity Big Brother show as well as the hearts of millions of Britishers, Shilpa Shetty is now set to launch a perfume in her name in the UK and also write a book on cookery!
According to the sultry actress' spokesperson and publicist Dale Bhagwagar, Shilpa, who flew down to Mumbai for four days after the 'Big Brother' victory, is now back in the UK to honour commitments. "Shilpa dropped in as she was feeling homesick. She was missing Mumbai and her dad, so she hopped on a private jet as soon as she got some time to spare. But now, she will only return after a week," informed Bhagwagar. He has, howeve, refused to reveal her exact travel plans and movements, saying, "They have been kept a secret due to security reasons."
On returning to Mumbai, Shilpa will complete her shooting for Anurag Basu's Metro and Anil Sharma's Apne. Simultaneously, she will take a call on the various film offers that have come her way after her international fame. "It's going to be a balancing act between Bollywood and the West. Her journey from actress to diva has begun," Bhagwagar added.
Ravi Kissen in Troubled Waters
Dino Morea - The New Serial Kisser