TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
By: Upala KBR, Mid-Day
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Anupam and Kirron Kher's son Sikandar, who is all set to make his debut in Sanjay Gupta's thriller Woodstock Villa (directed by Hansal Mehta), had a secret association with the new Miss India World, Sarah Jane Dias, some time ago.
Apparently, the duo was very close for a brief while, before moving on to other distractions.
While Sikandar began assisting Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Black, Sarah Jane became a VJ with channel [V] and also did a small crossover film called Brides Wanted (see box).
Laughing it off
Says Sarah Jane, "Yes, we were very close. In fact, we still are. I met Sikandar at a party some years ago through a common friend, and got along like a house on fire. He has a fantastic sense of humour and I love that in a man.
Even though I got busy with Channel [V] and Sikandar got busy with his acting career, we've still managed to keep in touch."
Did the friendship ever become something more than that? "No. I was dating someone else, so I couldn't have been in love with another guy," she maintains.
Sikandar is surprised to hear that we know about his special friendship with the Miss India. "Where did you hear about this? I'm not going to deny or accept this. Yeah, I knew Sarah Jane very well at one time; she was a friend.
I'm so happy to see her doing so well in life. Now if only I can do half as well in life," groans Kher. "I'm so nervous about my debut film. I've stopped reathing. I don't go out, nor do I meet anyone." Well, get used to it, we say.
SRK uninvited for Ash-Abhi wedding
Nana romancing Nishabd style!