TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Shekhar H Hooli
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Debutante Sonam Kapoor, the daughter of Anil Kapoor has a perfect start in the glamorous career of Bollywood in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya. But sources close to her says that she is bit unhappy with the film. Because many of the shots that were flattering her beauty did not appear in the final print. According to her, there were many better scenes which are missing in final print, than the ones in the film Saawariya.
However, She does not want to make any complaint against the director Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Since she is a newcomer to the field and she wants to long lost in the field. So she keeps her mouth shut. Instead of feeling disappointed, she is satisfied with the complements that she has received. She looks forward for her new production, Rakyesh Om Praksh Mehra's Dilli 6. But hse has been strictly ordered as not reveal the details about the film.