TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Shekhar H Hooli
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Debutante Sonam Kapoor, the daughter of Anil Kapoor has a perfect start in the glamorous career of Bollywood in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya. But sources close to her says that she is bit unhappy with the film. Because many of the shots that were flattering her beauty did not appear in the final print. According to her, there were many better scenes which are missing in final print, than the ones in the film Saawariya.
However, She does not want to make any complaint against the director Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Since she is a newcomer to the field and she wants to long lost in the field. So she keeps her mouth shut. Instead of feeling disappointed, she is satisfied with the complements that she has received. She looks forward for her new production, Rakyesh Om Praksh Mehra's Dilli 6. But hse has been strictly ordered as not reveal the details about the film.