TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Sushmita Sen has a well-planned her weekend ahead. Tomorrow, the elegant Bong babe, along with daughter Renee, will spend the day at Fun Republic, Andheri, Mumbai with 250 children from St. Catherine's Home.
E-City Films and Fun Republic, Andheri have organized an all-day event on Sunday, February 18, in which these special children will be able to enjoy game shows, dance and music. They will also get a chance to watch Hollywood flick Bridge to Terabithia- an adventure film for kids. What's more? They have Sush and Renne for company! Since this event also marks the prelude to Leo Mattel's flagship brand Barbie, Sush will be distributing the new "Career Barbie" dolls to reinforce the brand tagline, "Be who you want to be...with Barbie".
Post Zindaggi Rocks, everybody is looking forward to watching a simple, saree-clad Sushmita Sen in Ram Gopal Varma Ke Sholay.