TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
It seems that Tulip's friends insist on her making one of her special vanilla or blueberry cake rather than buying one and it's a passion with her to do so...
Says Tulip, "Yeah I don't really venture into the kitchen but I absolutely love baking all types of cakes, pies and pastries and I regularly make them for my friend's birthdays. So much so that they have now stopped buying cakes at all and make me get the cake always... talk about saving money haha... jokes apart... its quite a passion for me though I'm careful not to eat as much and control myself!!"