TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
It seems that Tulip's friends insist on her making one of her special vanilla or blueberry cake rather than buying one and it's a passion with her to do so...
Says Tulip, "Yeah I don't really venture into the kitchen but I absolutely love baking all types of cakes, pies and pastries and I regularly make them for my friend's birthdays. So much so that they have now stopped buying cakes at all and make me get the cake always... talk about saving money haha... jokes apart... its quite a passion for me though I'm careful not to eat as much and control myself!!"