TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Monday, October 22, 2007
Till quite recently, on top of the menu late in the night on the sets of Shree Ashtavinayak's yet-to-be-titled film were cans and cans of Diet Coke. If you are wondering who guzzled down so much of the soft drink, ask Tulip Joshi. The actress is a self-confessed Diet Coke freak.
Co-star Kunal Khemu also loves Diet Coke, so he keeps an ice-boxful of it with him all the time. Late in the night after the shoot, Tulip, Kunal and Aushima Saawhney, all playing lead roles in the film directed by Rohit Jugraj, used to sit for a chat. That's when Tulip would suddenly start craving for a drink.
Kunal recalls: "The three of us used to hang around after the shoot, sipping Diet Coke and Red Bull. Tulip used to finish off my stock of Coke once hers was over! It was a lot of dhamaal when we used to get to see the quirky side to Tulip."
Tulip laughs when she remembers what was till recently an addiction: "Yeah, at that time I used to have this intense craving for Diet Cokes. I used to raid Kunal and Aushima's ice boxes in front of them at late night. They used to laugh. But thankfully, now I have lost that obsession." The Coke guys sure have a perfect brand ambassadress in Tulip.