TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Tulip Joshi has a fetish for music. Whenever she hears a tune she really likes, in a pub or a restaurant, she goes up to the manager or owner of the place, and gets the song burned on a CD or her i-pod.
Tulip, laughing, says, "Well, yeah, I'm a huge music fan and if I hear any interesting or unique song I make sure I get it no matter what! My car is actually full of empty CDs for me to burn them wherever I go!! I have a collection of almost over 5,000 songs now and I'm still adding to the list."
If you cannot find a tune you like, you know whom to contact.