TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Tulip Joshi has a fetish for music. Whenever she hears a tune she really likes, in a pub or a restaurant, she goes up to the manager or owner of the place, and gets the song burned on a CD or her i-pod.
Tulip, laughing, says, "Well, yeah, I'm a huge music fan and if I hear any interesting or unique song I make sure I get it no matter what! My car is actually full of empty CDs for me to burn them wherever I go!! I have a collection of almost over 5,000 songs now and I'm still adding to the list."
If you cannot find a tune you like, you know whom to contact.