TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Does anyone need to be told about Urmila Matondkar's long association with Bollywood? Definitely not. Everyone is aware that Urmilla stepped into this celluloid world as a child artiste and spent her youth here blossoming all along.
Hence it would be natural that Urmila has received hordes of compliments - both for her looks and performances - all these years. Recently, when we asked this Rangeela girl about the best compliment she has ever received from anyone, Urmilla initially delved into her past.
Soon, she became livid and shot back, "Look, if you have been actress in Bollywood for years together, it is very natural that you must have received lots of compliments from various kinds of people. And it is really difficult to remember them all or single out one special compliment. However, all that I would like to say is that most of the compliments that I have received so far are related to my eyes. Different people have seen different things in my eyes and complimented them differently at different times."
"Some say my eyes reflect innocence, others say other things. Whatever they say, I am pleased. After all they are all complimenting a beautiful and precious part of my being. I cherish them all," says Urmila.
You are very right Urmila. We too believe that your admirers must be confused while complimenting you on your beauty. Very few actresses in Bollywood these days have such a perfect figure as yours. And as far as your eyes are concerned, they say a lot indeed!