TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
This Valentine's Day was very different for Neha Dhupia. Not that she had the best time of her life this Valentine, but it was the other way round.
While all her counterparts in Bollywood were either busy shooting or spending time with their loved ones, Neha was kept into a long wait in the garden city of Bangalore.
She was there to give a special performance on the occasion of the Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, after the event got over, the city's traffic made her vehicle move at a snail's pace as subsequently poor Neha had to miss her flight to Mumbai. Worse still, our Bollywood siren was compelled to wait for hours together as the next flight was very late.
We guess this incident will make Neha think twice before entering the city, particularly when she has tight schedules on hand. All we can hope for you Neha is that the next time you don't take up any work, but enjoy the day with your Valentine. Or if you are yet to find one, how about playing squash with a good old friend of yours!
Shaad Randhawa, the Best New Menace