TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Raymond Ronamai
Friday, October 05, 2007
You are in for a surprise. Actress Vidya Balan, who has captured the imaginations of the masses with her classical looks, is very liberal when it comes to kissing. She said that she is always ready to kiss any actor.
After earning the girl-next-door image from her debut Hindi film Parineeta and Lage Raho Munna Bhai, Vidya surprised everyone by kissing Madhavan in the film Guru. And she is not going to stop here. She said that she is ready to kiss any actor as long as it is shot in an aesthetic manner and if the director is someone she trusts.
Now, Vidya has clearly said that she is here to kiss. Are the filmmakers listening?