TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
It's become a tradition to link up Vidya Balan with her every male co-star.
First she was linked with John Abraham and now its Shahid Kapur. Denying the rumors, she says, "What are they talking about? I haven't even been in touch with the people they are linking me up with. They are all wonderful people, but for God's sake - an affair? Just because I share a comfort level and good chemistry with a co-star n screen, does not mean anything. If I share a great camaraderie with Boman Irani, will I be linked with him as well? That wouldn't make interesting news! As long as the people who matter know the truth, I don't care. Kuchh to log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna...." she has few films in a line - Halla Bol, Hey Baby, an untitled film with Aziz Mirza and one more film with Priyadarshan.