TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Abid, Glamsham
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
Just a couple of days back, we had told you that the director of last Friday's release, Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, Vivek Agnihotri, was an avid football (and cricket) player, during his early days in Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh). In an informal chat, Vivek disclosed that it was his desire (right from his college days), to make a full-fledged commercial entertainer, with football as its theme. And Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, thus, is a fulfillment of that desire.
Vivek also added that London is his favourite shooting spot, and hence both his movies, first Chocolate and now Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal are both based in the English capital.
Well Vivek, we are happy to inform you that your college dream, Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal has opened to a good response, especially at the multiplexes.