TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Abid, Glamsham
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
Just a couple of days back, we had told you that the director of last Friday's release, Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, Vivek Agnihotri, was an avid football (and cricket) player, during his early days in Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh). In an informal chat, Vivek disclosed that it was his desire (right from his college days), to make a full-fledged commercial entertainer, with football as its theme. And Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, thus, is a fulfillment of that desire.
Vivek also added that London is his favourite shooting spot, and hence both his movies, first Chocolate and now Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal are both based in the English capital.
Well Vivek, we are happy to inform you that your college dream, Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal has opened to a good response, especially at the multiplexes.