- Film Writer Ravi Shankar Alok Dies After Jumping Off Mumbai Building, He Was Just 32
- This Photo Of Rajinikanth With Kaala Co-Stars Nana Patekar And Pankaj Tripathi Is Golden
- Kaala: 5 Biggest Takeaways From The Trailer Of Rajinikanth's Gangster-Drama
- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
- Nana Patekar Condemns Threats To Bhansali, Deepika
- Kapil Sharma Played Nana Patekar’s Servant In A Film; Was Seen In A Cameo In Punjabi Music Video!
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
With the soundtrack of the eagerly awaited multi-starrer, Welcome, officially out in the market, the fact that there are as many as three heavyweight music composers credited, has not gone unnoticed.
According to the director of Welcome, Aneez Bazmee, Himesh Reshammiya was the original choice especially after he delivered a hit score for the producer Firoz Nadiadwala's earlier film, PHIR HERA PHERI.
But after Himesh could not give the film sufficient attention because of his acting commitments, the producer and director mutually decided to rope in Anand Raj Anand (Shootout) and Sajid-Wajid (Partner) to score the remaining tracks. The television campaign has broken with the Anand Raj Anand-rendered romantic number, "Uncha Lamba Kad", picturised on Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif.
Himesh confirms, "All's well. Firoz bhai, Aneez bhai and the other composers are friends and we're all perfectly fine with the arrangement."
Welcome, starring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Paresh Rawal, Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar, Feroz Khan&Mallika Sherawat, releases in cinemas on December 20. It is an IFC release through Studio 18.