TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Yana Gupta says she has no qualms when Aftab Shivdasani kisses other women. This is pertaining to his 'Reel Life'. So did Aftab then take this as an invitation to kiss his co-star of Red, Amrita Arora in a night club? Amrita Arora states that no such thing happened and that she knows the name of the actresses who are out to malign her. I can't stop but think aloud (forgive me guys).
Celina Jaitley, her co-star in Red, apparently had a problem with her (Amrita) being in the video of the movie. Now, now, now, don't get me wrong... I'm not saying anything!!! Anyways, I don't think Amrita is so silly a girl as to throw caution to the wind and do what was reported. Also, there was no authentication in what appeared in this particular newspaper. Which is what is called 'dangerous journalism'. Forget yellow... There were just quotes from this so-called informer. If the paper had so much faith in its informer why not quote him or her? Or, why not take quotes from Amrita and Aftab along with the informer's? That would have been a good story na??? But who cares, as long as there's sensationalism in the 'so-called' scoop.
Reputations of persons be dammed
Mallika breaks into a 'taandav'!
Kareena's fling continues