TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Zayed Khan will soon be seen cooking on television. Now this does not mean that the actor, who doesn't have a single solo hit to his credit on the big screen to date, has turned to a career in television. It's just that cooking, besides listening to music, riding his bike and doing his own stunts, is Zayed's much-loved hobby.
No wonder, he couldn't resist trying his hand at a Pakistani recipe on an entertainment channel recently. The actor, last seen in Rocky, says he would have been a chef had he not been an actor. Not a bad thought at all, since his filmy doesn't seem to rock too well anyways!