TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Taking a day off from the shooting of the film, Aamir Khan was in the Pink City on Republic day. Why one may ask? Well, Aamir was there to meet his favourite writer, Gore Vidal (the writer of classics like Ben-Hur), who was expected at the week long Literature Festival in the Rajasthan capital, Jaipur.
Aamir fans, along with parents from families with disabilities thronged Diggi Palace (the venue of the festival), to have a look at their favourite star. But Aamir himself was rather disappointed, as the reason for which he had come to Jaipur remained unfulfilled because Gore Vidal did not turn up.
However, Aamir being a sporty person said rather jokingly that the honourable organizers kept him in the dark about Gore Vidal's absence all the while!
|Aamir in Taare Zameen Par|