TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Taking a day off from the shooting of the film, Aamir Khan was in the Pink City on Republic day. Why one may ask? Well, Aamir was there to meet his favourite writer, Gore Vidal (the writer of classics like Ben-Hur), who was expected at the week long Literature Festival in the Rajasthan capital, Jaipur.
Aamir fans, along with parents from families with disabilities thronged Diggi Palace (the venue of the festival), to have a look at their favourite star. But Aamir himself was rather disappointed, as the reason for which he had come to Jaipur remained unfulfilled because Gore Vidal did not turn up.
However, Aamir being a sporty person said rather jokingly that the honourable organizers kept him in the dark about Gore Vidal's absence all the while!
|Aamir in Taare Zameen Par|