- Hunterrr Actress Sai Tamhankar Has A Drastic Transformation! Talks About Fitness
- Mollywood Retake: What If Suriya's Ghajini Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
- Salman Khan's Next With Ghajini Director AR Murugadoss
- What Made Sonakshi Sinha Nostalgic, While Shooting For Akira?
- Super Hit Bollywood Movies That Salman Khan Rejected
Taking a day off from the shooting of the film, Aamir Khan was in the Pink City on Republic day. Why one may ask? Well, Aamir was there to meet his favourite writer, Gore Vidal (the writer of classics like Ben-Hur), who was expected at the week long Literature Festival in the Rajasthan capital, Jaipur.
Aamir fans, along with parents from families with disabilities thronged Diggi Palace (the venue of the festival), to have a look at their favourite star. But Aamir himself was rather disappointed, as the reason for which he had come to Jaipur remained unfulfilled because Gore Vidal did not turn up.
However, Aamir being a sporty person said rather jokingly that the honourable organizers kept him in the dark about Gore Vidal's absence all the while!
|Aamir in Taare Zameen Par|