TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Ever since the time of it's announcement, there has been a lot of curiosity regarding the Hindi title of the ghajini remake, which is still without an official one. But as usual, here is the latest on the subject. ghajini is going to be called just that in Hindi also! This means that there will be no renaming of the project, as per the current information.
While on the title, the obvious question that comes to mind is what exactly ghajini means in Hindi? Well, there is no such word as ghajini in the Hindi dictionary. Actually there is no word as ghajini in Tamil too!
However, knowing Aamir Khan we will not be surprised if just before the release of the film, he will make public his / makers justification for the strange title, and believe us, the reason given will be concrete!
|Aamir in Taare Zameen Par|