TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Ever since the time of it's announcement, there has been a lot of curiosity regarding the Hindi title of the ghajini remake, which is still without an official one. But as usual, here is the latest on the subject. ghajini is going to be called just that in Hindi also! This means that there will be no renaming of the project, as per the current information.
While on the title, the obvious question that comes to mind is what exactly ghajini means in Hindi? Well, there is no such word as ghajini in the Hindi dictionary. Actually there is no word as ghajini in Tamil too!
However, knowing Aamir Khan we will not be surprised if just before the release of the film, he will make public his / makers justification for the strange title, and believe us, the reason given will be concrete!
|Aamir in Taare Zameen Par|