TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Aamir Khan sure is a devoted husband. Despite being very busy with the innovative promotion and post production of his upcoming action flick Ghajini, he has time for his wife's project Dhobi Ghaat, which went on the floors early this month in Mumbai. As everyone knows, Dhobi Ghaat (working title) is Kiran Rao's debut directorial venture.
According to industry sources, Aamir Khan is taking active interest in the project and was present on the sets to oversee that the initial shooting schedule goes smoothly.
However, the first few schedules of the film were postponed. Reason? If our sources are to be believed, Aamir Khan, the perfectionist, was not satisfied with the preparatory work of the technicians, who, he felt needed more time to get the things and their work in right order. So, he cancelled the shoot and ordered pack up and gave the techies fifteen days to prepare and then report back for the shooting.
So with Aamir showing interest, we certainly have another good project in the form of Dhobi Ghaat coming up. And the movie is getting more exciting, what with the news in that Pratiek Babbar, the promising actor son of the great (late) Smita Patil and Raj Babbar has been roped in to play an important role in the film.