TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The story goes that the First AD (Assistant Director) of Mehra's forthcoming film Dilli 6 had to fly to the U.S. during the shooting stint currently underway in Jaipur. Needless to say Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra was in a fix without his first AD and sought close friend Aamir's help.
The actor was immediately ready to fly down and assist Mehra in his time of crisis but was stuck with the shooting of his Ghajini remake. However, he did the next best thing and sent wife Kiran Rao to help and assist the Dilli 6 team.
Needless to say, Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra and the whole team of Dilli 6 are quite touched by this act on the part of the superstar.
For the record, Dilli 6 stars Abhishek Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor in lead roles.
|Aamir in Taare Zameen Par|