TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The story goes that the First AD (Assistant Director) of Mehra's forthcoming film Dilli 6 had to fly to the U.S. during the shooting stint currently underway in Jaipur. Needless to say Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra was in a fix without his first AD and sought close friend Aamir's help.
The actor was immediately ready to fly down and assist Mehra in his time of crisis but was stuck with the shooting of his Ghajini remake. However, he did the next best thing and sent wife Kiran Rao to help and assist the Dilli 6 team.
Needless to say, Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra and the whole team of Dilli 6 are quite touched by this act on the part of the superstar.
For the record, Dilli 6 stars Abhishek Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor in lead roles.
|Aamir in Taare Zameen Par|