TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Her dancing skills will yet again come into play as she is all set to play an actress and item girl in the film. To the never-ending list of item songs gets added, the very grand 'Hari Om' song.
Talking about the most expensively shot item song, Director and Producer, Mr. Shashi Ranjan says," Hari Om is one the hottest numbers you will ever see on screen. In fact I think it is also the most expensive song shot in recent times. We shot it on a huge budget for 4 nights outdoors and let me tell you Aarti has never looked as gorgeous as this in any song and has performed brilliantly!!"
Adds Aarti, "For 'Hari Om', I rehearsed for 2 weeks with master Pony who is also very excited about the song...I owe a lot to Shashiji and Pony for presenting me so well in the film... I have really worked on my look in the film and this song, especially has been one of a kind!"
As Aarti gets hotter, all gets spicier for her fans, isn't it?