TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
After playing the role(s) of a man from amongst the masses in films like Jhoom Barabar Jhoom and Bunty Aur Babli, Abhishek Bachchan has now returned as a tourist guide. He does so for a commercial though instead of a full length feature film.
Arguably, this mobile service provider commercial is truly his best ever as Abhishek gets into the garb of a guide quite well and adopts the body language, mannerisms and above all a look which pretty much suits the character. Above all, script is the King here as he is shown to be communicating with some foreign tourists via sms instead of using his vocal prowess. Reason? The tourists (two pretty young girls in this case) are shown to be orally challenged.
In a mere 30 second duration which Abhishek gets for himself, he displays a variety of emotions ranging from buffoonery to confused to sentimental to happy-go-lucky to someone who loves his job to understanding and last but not the least being sympathetic.
Truly, one of his best commercials ever!