TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
After playing the role(s) of a man from amongst the masses in films like Jhoom Barabar Jhoom and Bunty Aur Babli, Abhishek Bachchan has now returned as a tourist guide. He does so for a commercial though instead of a full length feature film.
Arguably, this mobile service provider commercial is truly his best ever as Abhishek gets into the garb of a guide quite well and adopts the body language, mannerisms and above all a look which pretty much suits the character. Above all, script is the King here as he is shown to be communicating with some foreign tourists via sms instead of using his vocal prowess. Reason? The tourists (two pretty young girls in this case) are shown to be orally challenged.
In a mere 30 second duration which Abhishek gets for himself, he displays a variety of emotions ranging from buffoonery to confused to sentimental to happy-go-lucky to someone who loves his job to understanding and last but not the least being sympathetic.
Truly, one of his best commercials ever!