TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Stuart Law suspended for 2 ODIs
- BNP Recruitment 2018
It is said that she has formed a new production house along with her secretary Hari Singh. Sources said that Hari Singh's daughter Bhumicka Singh, who made her debut in Dharmesh Darshan's Aap Ki Khatir starring Akshaye Khanna, Priyanka Chopra and Amisha Patel, is going to play the lead role. Aishwarya Bachchan has a small but vital role in the film and its hero is likely to be either Neil Mukesh or Shahid Kapoor. It is also said that Ash is trying to rope in Jagmohan Mundra, the director of her film Provoked.
However, Hari Singh said that Ash is not going to produce the film. He also added that the director of the film has not been finalised.
|Aishwarya with Hubby Abhishek|