TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
It is said that she has formed a new production house along with her secretary Hari Singh. Sources said that Hari Singh's daughter Bhumicka Singh, who made her debut in Dharmesh Darshan's Aap Ki Khatir starring Akshaye Khanna, Priyanka Chopra and Amisha Patel, is going to play the lead role. Aishwarya Bachchan has a small but vital role in the film and its hero is likely to be either Neil Mukesh or Shahid Kapoor. It is also said that Ash is trying to rope in Jagmohan Mundra, the director of her film Provoked.
However, Hari Singh said that Ash is not going to produce the film. He also added that the director of the film has not been finalised.
|Aishwarya with Hubby Abhishek|