TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Relax! It was only a delayed flight. Abhishek arrived in Mumbai almost at midnight. All Valentinian plans laid to rest. Aishwarya is as usual uncomplaining. "What a wonderful Valentine's gift. Everyone who has seen Jodhaa Akbar so far feels it's the perfect love story. And it doesn't really matter if Abhishek couldn't make it. For us everyday is Valentine's Day. Every time we're together it's Valentine's Day."
She admits find time to spend together is a problem. "His schedules are grueling and so are mine. We're trying to spend as much time together as possible. Whenever I've time off I join him wherever he's shooting. I've been in Jaipur where he's been shooting in the last few months. We make time. We find time for one another. We need to be happy with whatever is available. Just how happy or unhappy we make the situation is entirely in our hands."
For the Delhi premiere of Jodhaa Akbar on Friday, Abhishek was right there by his wife's side, before flying back to Jaipur to join Rakeysh Mehra's Dilli 6 unit. In Delhi, Abhishek, Aishwarya and Hrithik were an inseparable threesome, laughing joking and enjoying the success of the venture, and never mind if Abhishek was only a vicarious participant in this lavish venture.