TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Well, one of the scenes picturised a couple of days back at the Snow and Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE), Manali, gives the answer to the above query. The centre was converted into a hospital and acting as one of the patients was Amitabh Bachchan. He had been admitted to the hospital due to acute foot injuries inflicted by his own frugal footwear. The scene deciphers the mystery of the strange title.
While on the megastar, Amitabh Bachchan left Manali early on 26th January to Chandigarh and headed for Daulatpur in Fatehpur (Uttar Pradesh), where he along with his family, Jaya, Abhishek, Aishwarya and close friend Amar Singh, laid the foundation stone of the 'Aishwarya Rai Kanya Mahavidyalaya', at a function on Sunday.
The Big B is expected to move to the Himachal Pradesh capital, Shimla shortly (Hotel Willow Banks) for the next outdoor schedule of the movie. And we will be there to tell you about it!