TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Well, one of the scenes picturised a couple of days back at the Snow and Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE), Manali, gives the answer to the above query. The centre was converted into a hospital and acting as one of the patients was Amitabh Bachchan. He had been admitted to the hospital due to acute foot injuries inflicted by his own frugal footwear. The scene deciphers the mystery of the strange title.
While on the megastar, Amitabh Bachchan left Manali early on 26th January to Chandigarh and headed for Daulatpur in Fatehpur (Uttar Pradesh), where he along with his family, Jaya, Abhishek, Aishwarya and close friend Amar Singh, laid the foundation stone of the 'Aishwarya Rai Kanya Mahavidyalaya', at a function on Sunday.
The Big B is expected to move to the Himachal Pradesh capital, Shimla shortly (Hotel Willow Banks) for the next outdoor schedule of the movie. And we will be there to tell you about it!