TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Well, one of the scenes picturised a couple of days back at the Snow and Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE), Manali, gives the answer to the above query. The centre was converted into a hospital and acting as one of the patients was Amitabh Bachchan. He had been admitted to the hospital due to acute foot injuries inflicted by his own frugal footwear. The scene deciphers the mystery of the strange title.
While on the megastar, Amitabh Bachchan left Manali early on 26th January to Chandigarh and headed for Daulatpur in Fatehpur (Uttar Pradesh), where he along with his family, Jaya, Abhishek, Aishwarya and close friend Amar Singh, laid the foundation stone of the 'Aishwarya Rai Kanya Mahavidyalaya', at a function on Sunday.
The Big B is expected to move to the Himachal Pradesh capital, Shimla shortly (Hotel Willow Banks) for the next outdoor schedule of the movie. And we will be there to tell you about it!