TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
However, just after a couple of days of shooting, Amitabh's sickness seems to have relapsed. As per sources, on Saturday, Amitabh again felt feverish and showed symptoms of throat infection. Though eight to ten scenes involving Bachchan and Sarika were canned, he had to rest between each shot, due to exhaustion, much to the concern of the whole unit. While Amitabh did not consult any local physician or visit a hospital, he did talk to his family doctor on mobile and took the prescribed medicines.
As we file this report, the latest on Bachchan is that he has returned to Mumbai from Shimla, via a chartered plane which he boarded from Chandigarh on Sunday. The matter regarding Amitabh's return or otherwise to Shimla, will only be known after a couple of days. However, if Big B cannot return to Shimla, due to health reasons, Shoojit may have to shoot in Mumbai itself, after the unit returns.
In the meantime, the shooting of Showbite will continue for another 10-12 days in the inclement Shimla weather.