TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
While the shooting of Shoebite took place on Tuesday, Wednesday saw an overcast sky, followed by fresh snowfall, leading to shooting disruption. But that failed to dampen the spirit of the cast and crew, who came out to enjoy a white Shimla.
As per our sources, most thrilled was Amitabh Bachchan, who on his last trip to Shimla (for BLACK in 2004) did not get to see the same,despite a long schedule, as the weather Gods were not willing! Bachchan came out of Hotel Cecil Oberoi (where he was shooting) to watch the beautiful scene!