TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
However, despite Bachchan's instructions of a tight security and at the same time keeping a touch of humanity (towards the crowd/fans), the shoot was marred by an untoward incident.
As per our unit sources, one of the extras (who goes by the name of Pradeep) spoilt the shot while trying to capture Big B on his mobile camera. Obviously the security personals jumped on to Pradeep and as they were about to rough him up, Bachchan graciously intervened and stopped them. He instructed them to return the mobile to the owner, after the day shoot and also advised the concerned person to take care not to spoil the shooting next time, for his or any other star's film
The shooting venue of the film will now move to New Delhi for a 4-day schedule.