TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Says director Rohit Shetty, whose film Sunday releases tomorrow, "He was chatting and talking about Sunday with all viewers at a radio channel yesterday when one obnoxious guy called in and started asking Ajay all sorts of stupid and weird questions in rustic Hindi.
He spoke with a coarse accent and asked Ajay 'gaadi kaunsi chalaate hai aap'? So when Ajay said Maserati, the guy said why are you abusing your mother 'maa ki raat ki?' Ajay kept his cool and kept answering patiently. Then he asked how much petrol Ajay's car needs on an average every day."
That wasn't all. "The guy told Ajay rudely, 'Don't come on two bikes for each film of yours, it doesn't suit you' so Ajay explained to him he does what the director tells him but in real life he doesn't travel like that. Finally, when the guy told him 'mujhe aap ke paas driver ka naukri milega kya?' very rudely, Ajay looked very irritated and was about to blow his cool.
That's when I stepped in and told Arshad to stop playing a fast one on Ajay. Ajay realised Arshad was the same obnoxious guy and he burst out laughing. We finally made a bakra out of Ajay. But he took it in good spirit and told Arshad 'chal tereko milta hoon mein kal'." Sunday will be Ajay and Arshad's second film together after Golmaal.
Rohit says, "There is great chemistry between them both on and off screen. They get along very well and are great friends. Every time masti-mazak karte rahte hai set pe. While Ajay plays a corrupt cop, Arshad plays a Haryanvi cab driver in Sunday. There is a particular scene when Ajay goes undercover and hides in Arshad's cab.
Arshad thinks Ajay is gay and starts fighting with him. The scene was so hilarious that we had to stop shooting for a while. We could not stop laughing!"