TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
And that challenge is around the corner. Also, the challenge of working with a female director. Chuckles Arshad, "Forget working with a female director, I hardly get to do films with females. I think the first fully romantic film I'll do would be a remake of Brokeback Mountain. At least I'm not being taken for granted any more. Producers now listen to me. I'm dying to direct a film."