- Ayesha Takia Stalked & Threatened By A Litigant; Hubby Farhan Azmi Seeks Police Help!
- NOT Ranbir Kapoor! Ileana D'Cruz Was Supposed To Make Her Bollywood Debut Opposite Salman Khan
- NO CROSSING LIMITS! Ayesha Takia Opens Up About Why She Never Wore A Bikini On Screen
- REAL OR FAKE! Here Is The Hidden Truth Behind The Shocking Plastic Surgery Of Ayesha Takia!
- OH MY GOODNESS! Ayesha Takia Says Someone MORPHED Her LIP JOB Pictures; Posts A Shocking Message!
- Ayesha Takia Reacts To Her SHOCKING MAKEOVER; Gets Trolled For Her Plastic Surgery!
The actress who has been voted the sexiest Indian woman in the world, was asked by Raj&Pablo if she would wear a bikini if Hollywood came calling. She replied, ''No I wouldn't, as I said my rules don't change depending on who is offering what. They've always been the same. Obviously my audience like the way I am. I'm not saying I'm going out there wearing a burqa but I'm not going to cross the limit to where people wouldn't want to see my face anymore…. I'm really scared of that."
"I'm not comfortable with some things - my audience has expected me the way I am and the things I do and don't do. I like to maintain those limits. When I say this people take this a bit too seriously, they think I won't go out in a short skirt but it's not like that. Levels of decency have to be maintained especially in our country, we live in a city and a very hip society but that's not our country.''
"I feel that Indian culture is so beautiful and people all around the world look up to us and want to see how elegant and how delicate and traditional our women are, and have been for generations, and we shouldn't let that go. We should try and keep our culture at some level...it's important to be Indian women at some level where people look up to us."