TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
The actress who has been voted the sexiest Indian woman in the world, was asked by Raj&Pablo if she would wear a bikini if Hollywood came calling. She replied, ''No I wouldn't, as I said my rules don't change depending on who is offering what. They've always been the same. Obviously my audience like the way I am. I'm not saying I'm going out there wearing a burqa but I'm not going to cross the limit to where people wouldn't want to see my face anymore…. I'm really scared of that."
"I'm not comfortable with some things - my audience has expected me the way I am and the things I do and don't do. I like to maintain those limits. When I say this people take this a bit too seriously, they think I won't go out in a short skirt but it's not like that. Levels of decency have to be maintained especially in our country, we live in a city and a very hip society but that's not our country.''
"I feel that Indian culture is so beautiful and people all around the world look up to us and want to see how elegant and how delicate and traditional our women are, and have been for generations, and we shouldn't let that go. We should try and keep our culture at some level...it's important to be Indian women at some level where people look up to us."