TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
The film-makers stationed in Bangkok include Anil Kapoor, Rajat Rawail and Neeraj Vora [for Shortkut], Rohan Sippy, Mukesh Talreja and Nikhil Advani [for Chandni Chowk To China], Bhushan Kumar and Satish Kaushik [preparing for Karzzzz], Shoojit Sarkar [he's shooting an ad film with Saif, Priyanka and Neha] and Dhawal Jatania, Hiren [of Shree Ashtavinayak] and Tony [preparing for Blue]. Looks like most of the industrymen have shifted to Bangkok!
|Akshay Kumar back to action|