TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"That Hollywood film is yet to be made. But my producers UTV decided to acquire proper copyrights anyway. When we told Mr. Bachchan about the subject, he too approved of getting the proper right from Bollywood. We don't believe in doing things underhand," informs Sircar as he prepares to start shooting his yet untitled film by the end of January. Only one hitch. Where is the leading lady? "We're looking at a few names. Apart from Mr. Bachchan, we have Diya Mirza in a key role. As for the leading lady we need to take a call right away," says Sircar.
Though he refuses to speak about it, the fact of the matter is that after Tabu exeunted from the script, several names were being considered. Apparently, UTV have zeroed in on Shefali Shah and Sarika as the two strongest contenders for the coveted part opposite Big B. Interestingly this isn't the only UTV film on the anvil about a 50-plus couple re-discovering love. Mithun Chakraborty and Dimple Kapadia play one more such couple in UTV's Phir Kabhi.