TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
"That Hollywood film is yet to be made. But my producers UTV decided to acquire proper copyrights anyway. When we told Mr. Bachchan about the subject, he too approved of getting the proper right from Bollywood. We don't believe in doing things underhand," informs Sircar as he prepares to start shooting his yet untitled film by the end of January. Only one hitch. Where is the leading lady? "We're looking at a few names. Apart from Mr. Bachchan, we have Diya Mirza in a key role. As for the leading lady we need to take a call right away," says Sircar.
Though he refuses to speak about it, the fact of the matter is that after Tabu exeunted from the script, several names were being considered. Apparently, UTV have zeroed in on Shefali Shah and Sarika as the two strongest contenders for the coveted part opposite Big B. Interestingly this isn't the only UTV film on the anvil about a 50-plus couple re-discovering love. Mithun Chakraborty and Dimple Kapadia play one more such couple in UTV's Phir Kabhi.