TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Sharmila Tagore was the first actress to have started that trend.
Bipasha has always been open to experiments. The actress has always tried out something new when it comes to her looks and character in films. race gave her a chance to experiment with different looks importantly playing with her eyes.
Bipasha said, "Eyes speak volumes! You don't have to say anything at that point of time! It is the eyes that talk! They say, "Samjhnewale ko ishara kafi hai!" Anaita has done a great job of styling me in race and trying to new make up trend by extending my eye liner."