TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Talking about John and Kat working together, Bipasha says, "Katrina's done well in her work and as far as John is concerned, I don't follow his professional work on a day-to-day basis and neither does he do mine. As long as we know what's happening on our personal front, it's fine."
But what about Salman Khan refusing films with her? Bipasha was not even approached for the sequel to No Entry. Bipasha prefers to adopt a nonchalant attitude. "I have no idea whether Salman is refusing films opposite me or not. Neither am I aware why I haven't been approached for No Entry. I don't pay attention to such stories as long as they don't come in the way of my work."
The Qatar Masters golf tournament in Dubai that had A-list celebrities like Adam Scott, Anna Kournikova, Boris Becker, Sergio Garcia, Luke Donald, Jeev Milkha Singh, Shiv Kapur and Shilpa Shetty in attendance.
Bipasha says, "Adam (a professional golfer) held a golf clinic for Natalie Imbruglia (pop singer and actress) and me. I was wearing a Gauri and Nainika leopard print dress with high heels and I had to golf barefoot. It was a beautiful but embarrassing experience as I won only 3 out of 10 games.
Golf teaches you great focus. Adam's a cutie but he's only 24 years old while Natalie is a very sweet person who's into yoga and learning Sanskrit. She has the tattoo Shreya done on the back of her neck a name given by her guru."