TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
"I guess that's true. For a long time I could not find my bearings in Mumbai. I was too busy sorting out my life. And the opportunities just slipped past me. Then I had to take what was coming my way," explains Celina. But seeing Celina draped in a sari requires a lot of imaginative power. "Why do you say that?" she laughs. "Trust me, at heart and in my home I'm not at all the hot siren that I'm made out to be. Getting into a sari is no big deal for me." However, the Tamilian accent, as she plays Shreyas Talpade's wife in Phir Golmaal., mustn"t have been easy to master. "I can't reveal details. But yes watch what I've done in this film. People will be shocked."
Err….with Kareena Kapoor playing the main lead, does Celina stand a chance occupying decent space? "It's not a walk-on part, I can tell you that much. And we're both cast opposite two of the leading men in the film." However, on location in Goa, it was Tusshar Kapoor and not any of her other co-stars that Celina bonded with.