TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"I guess that's true. For a long time I could not find my bearings in Mumbai. I was too busy sorting out my life. And the opportunities just slipped past me. Then I had to take what was coming my way," explains Celina. But seeing Celina draped in a sari requires a lot of imaginative power. "Why do you say that?" she laughs. "Trust me, at heart and in my home I'm not at all the hot siren that I'm made out to be. Getting into a sari is no big deal for me." However, the Tamilian accent, as she plays Shreyas Talpade's wife in Phir Golmaal., mustn"t have been easy to master. "I can't reveal details. But yes watch what I've done in this film. People will be shocked."
Err….with Kareena Kapoor playing the main lead, does Celina stand a chance occupying decent space? "It's not a walk-on part, I can tell you that much. And we're both cast opposite two of the leading men in the film." However, on location in Goa, it was Tusshar Kapoor and not any of her other co-stars that Celina bonded with.