TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Here goes the story. Salman Khan foundation organised a football match between veteran hockey player Dhanraj Pillai's team and Salman Khan's team. Actors like Ranbir Kapoor, Govinda, Shreyas Talpade and Sohail Khan took part in the match. What caught the eyes of the spectators was Deepika Padukone's ex boyfriend Nihar Pandya cheering for Ranbir's team. The irony is that Deepika is currently seeing Ranbir Kapoor.
And who won the match? Salman's team won the match. More importantly, it generated Rs.10 lakhs. Of course, Nihar won the hearts of many with his gesture.
|Deepika in Om Shanti Om|