TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Deepika who is shooting for Chandni Chowk To China in Bangkok has been put up in the Grand Sukhumvit Hotel along with the rest of the cast and crew, while leading actor Akshay Kumar has been put up at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel.
Though the Grand Sukhumvit is a luxury hotel that boasts of great facilities there is nothing to beat the Four Seasons Hotel where the rates are almost double that of the Grand Sukhumvit. A source from Bangkok adds, "Even director Nikhil is staying at Grand Sukhumvit, but it must be embarrassing that the leading lady is not in the same hotel as the leading man."
It is believed that Deepika complained about this preferential treatment to a friend in the industry. However the actress takes a brave stance, "I am not upset. As far as I know, I am in a five-star hotel and it's the same hotel that Nikhil, the producers and the rest of the crew is also staying in. It's the Grand Sukhumvit. I am very comfortable and happy. I am being well taken care of."