TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
After the break up, Deepika and Ranbir were pitted against each other when their debut films Om Shanti Om and Saawariya took on each other at the Box Office last Diwali. It was also reported that they had a tiff while shooting for Yash Chopra's new film in Sydney. Of course, they sorted out the difference like old lovers do.
Now, another news is doing the rounds that Deepika will join Ranbir and Shahrukh Khan for an advertisement for Pepsi. Sources said that the latest Pepsi ad would be shot in Mumbai by Abhinay Deo, son of veteran Marathi actor, Ramesh Deo.
Now, will the ex-lovers bring back the old vibe over a drink?
|Deepika sells pants|