TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
After the break up, Deepika and Ranbir were pitted against each other when their debut films Om Shanti Om and Saawariya took on each other at the Box Office last Diwali. It was also reported that they had a tiff while shooting for Yash Chopra's new film in Sydney. Of course, they sorted out the difference like old lovers do.
Now, another news is doing the rounds that Deepika will join Ranbir and Shahrukh Khan for an advertisement for Pepsi. Sources said that the latest Pepsi ad would be shot in Mumbai by Abhinay Deo, son of veteran Marathi actor, Ramesh Deo.
Now, will the ex-lovers bring back the old vibe over a drink?
|Deepika sells pants|