TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Sources said that Deepika was serious about her relationship with Yuvi. The fact that she was seen with him in public places in spite of the media craze on her is revealing enough. However, she is not comfortable with Yuvi's possessive attitude. She couldn't give enough time for him following the success of Om Shanti Om and Yuvi though that she has diverted her attention.
It is said that the real problem started when Yuvi started telling Deepika what to wear and with whom to party with. The rumours of her close rapport with Ranbir also hit him hard. Then the spark turned into flames just before she left for Australia to shoot with Ranbir for Yash Raj film. She told him to give her some space when he asked her to keep distance from Ranbir.
Yuvi then realised that their relationship was over when Deepika did not attend to his calls. The news is doing the rounds that they met later and decided to split. Deepika is now going steady with Ranbir. They were even spotted holding hands at Farah and Aqueel's party. Sources said that the lovebirds are serious this time around and want to maintain privacy.
Sure Deepika is paying a huge price for the name and fame she has earned over the recent past!
|Deepika in Om Shanti Om|