TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Many people have asked me to do cameos but I have always refused. One person I can't refuse, is my brother Tusshar. When he asked me, I had to say yes." Tusshar adds that after Sachin narrated the script, Ekta kept changing the date of the shoot. Says Tusshar, "Ekta said she wanted to lose more weight and kept postponing it. Finally the day came after six months. She is completely camera-phobic and gets very tense when she has to act."
Adds Tusshar, "It's a very funny scene. Ekta plays herself while Mithun Chakraborty plays a gangster who is a huge fan of Ekta's serials. But she is scared of Mithun as he's a gangster so she has to look terrified. Ekta's make-up was done by Cory Walia while the outfit she wore was her own." The problem was, Ekta didn't look scared enough. "The last time I got scared was on seeing a lizard in Mauritius. I'm quick at memorising lines, so that wasn"t a problem.
I am a method actress," she says jokingly and adds, "I had learnt my dialogues and rehearsed looking scared but when it came to the crunch, I just wasn't looking scared enough. It was such a relief when they announced a pack-up! For a month or so, I was so tense and frustrated that I had almost stopped eating."
Tusshar says, "C Kkompany is a feel good film about three underdogs Rajpal Yadav, Anupam Kher and me. I play a crime reporter called Akshay Kumar, Rajpal has a height problem while Anupam has a domestic problem. It is while trying to help themselves that they make a difference to the entire society." Will Ekta ever repeat her acting experience? "Never again! I get too awkward in front of the camera," she declares.