TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Though I don't have mosquitoes in my Bandra apartment, they are great fun to have, apart from being addictive. Every time a mosquito gets hit by the racquet it makes a crackling noise. I love that noise! I am planning to carry it to my shoots and to discotheques and restaurants as it will create quite a noise there."
It's a most unusual birthday gift to have. Laughs Emraan, "I had told Varsha that this was what I wanted for my birthday. It was on my birthday list and the best gift that I have had so far!" It surpasses wife Parveen's gift too a dinner paid by her at the Grand Hyatt on Sunday night. "Yes, even that," says Emraan who took his buddies out yesterday night for dinner.
The birthday boy spent half the day shooting important scenes for Jannat at Madh Island. "I was so tired by the time I came home ended up cutting five chocolates cakes including two cakes on the set. I couldn't eat any of them as I am not fond of cakes. Also cakes screw up a day's worth of cardio."
But apart from his mosquito racquet, Emraan has gifted himself video game CDs. "I'm a game fanatic and have Playstations and xBoxes. My favorite game is Burnout. I am not a gift person I don't like getting or giving gifts. But yes, apart from video games and consoles, I am an accessories person.
I love to collect watches. My two favourites are a Breitling and a Panerai. I like chunky watches and so does my dad. He has gifted me lots of watches. I also collect leather wristbands bought from the road."
His next release Jannat is round the corner. What's his wish for 2008? "Lots of hit films!"