TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Confirms a senior crew member closely associated with the film, "These are baseless rumours. With all due respect to Emraan, he hasn't been signed for the film. Let alone signing him, we haven't even approached him." He goes on to add, "Please don't create a story around the entire thing. There is no bad blood between Emraan and Himesh; however, we haven't decided on final casting for the film. Every day we get to hear actors from all over being signed for different roles in the film. Even we continue to be surprised with the kind of names that continue to be thrown around. Why don't you rather wait for an official announcement and soon you would know everything about who plays Tina Munim's or Raj Kiran's role?"
In the original Karz, Raj Kiran played the role of Rishi Kapoor from his previous birth who gets killed by the character of Simi Garewal. Later, he is reincarnated as a rock star (Rishi Kapoor) who takes revenge on a much older Simi. While Himesh is all set to play the role immortalized by Rishi, the search is on for rest of the lead actors.
Very recently there were also stories floating around Amrita Rao playing the role of Tina Munim. "It only gets annoying with every passing day", says the source, "From Day One since the launch of the film, it was made clear by the makers as well as Himesh that Karzzzz would feature a new girl. There was never a question of any actress with some films already to her credit to be even considered for the leading lady role." There can't be smoke without fire though. "I don't wish to comment on how these stories got generated though what I can confirm is that Amrita Rao or for that matter any other Bollywood actress has never been in consideration", concludes the source.
Meanwhile, as per insiders, work is on fill swing to get the music of Karzzzz towards finishing lines. Songs from the film are in final stages of recording and those who have heard the soundtrack vouch that Himesh has yet another chart topping album up his sleeve.
A T-Series production, Karzzzz would be directed by Satish Kaushik and is aiming for a mid-2008 release.