TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Says Govinda, "Firoza is a good-luck stone which takes away bad luck. Salman told me how it had benefited him and since I am also an expert on stones, I bought one, copied Salman's bracelet design and have been wearing it since. But the firoza I wear to parties and events is not real, it's a semi-precious stone. I wear the real firoza on the upper part of my body when I am travelling abroad or when I am at home."
Chi Chi has an explanation for wearing two different types of firozas. "I have extensive knowledge of stones and have collected over 50 precious stones. The firoza is a pure stone so I don't wear it when I am drinking or smoking at parties, and make it impure. I wear and change my stones according to date, horoscope and time but one can wear the firoza anytime and anywhere."
Govinda, who has been wearing the firoza for over two months, says it has improved his personality, "I have become more cool and relaxed now. It has made a difference in my career too and brought me luck. Gemmology is a science and I can write a book on it.
Stones can affect one's career, health, fortune, personal lives and relationships and may even cure illnesses," signs off the actor, who will next shoot for Ravi Chopra's Banda Hai Bindass Hai and Do Lucky by Neeraj Vora.