TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Now another Govinda comedy to be directed by Neeraj Vora has undergone a change of name. Earlier entitled Run Bhola Run, the film has now been christened Lucky 2. "I think this title suits the mood of the film far better. I enjoy comedies, always have. But I won't call Bandaa Yeh Bindaas Hai or Lucky 2 out -and- out comedies. These are comedies with a strong romantic element. So I'd like to call them romantic comedies. We've just completed Ganesh Acharya's Money Hai To Honey Hai in Mauritius. That again is a comedy but with serious undertones."
Govinda says he hasn't signed anything new at the moment. There's Dharmesh Darshan's proposed film with Sushmita Sen. They get together again after the Ekta Kapoor's fiasco Kyunki Main Jhooth Nahin Bolta. "I'm no longer that emotional about signing films. I'll only work with big banners that will ensure my films get a proper release," vows Govinda as part of his New Year resolution.