TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
On the sets of Kumar Mangat's "Money Hai Toh Honey Hai", we hear that Hansika Motwani impressed one and all with her graceful dancing skills for a song sequence, especially choreographed by dance director Ganesh Acharya and her co-star Govinda! Now Govinda who is the doyen of dance in Bollywood was overheard telling director Ganesh that Hansika Motwani's fervor and enthusiasm reminded him of himself from his old days and it feels like she is from his school itself, when it comes to dance!!
Our sources also tell us that the song sequence was taken to new levels with an amazing chemistry between Govinda and Hansika Motwani, both being great dancers!
Needless to say, Hansika Motwani was quite thrilled at the praise and took all the tips she possibly could to dance even better!!