TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Baweja's business manager, Gauri Malhotra, stated that the tattoo is meant for Harman's under production Victory. "Harman is having a big V on his back in the centre. It's a painted tattoo. It's just one of those elements in the film that heightens the character," Gauri says. Ajit Pal, director of Victory added, "V stands for his character name Vijay. It also stands for Victory which is the title of the film." Harman is also having Vijay inscribed in Devnagri (Hindi) script on his hand as well. Were you inspired by Saif's Kareena tattoo? "Absolutely not. In smaller towns names are generally engraved on the hands. It is inspired from reality," Ajit refuted.
Victory is the tale of a young man from Jaisalmer who goes on to become one of the biggest cricketers in the world. "It is based on modern cricket." Ajit said. An added attraction to the premise of Victory is the presence of lots of world cricketers like Wasim Akram, Ravi Shastri, Brett Lee etc. With IPL bidding creating news world over and with presence of cricketers from all the cricket playing nations in your film, do we see a league system being created in Victory to create a novelty value? "Victory is as contemporary as IPL," Ajit Pal signs off.