TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Hrishita Bhatt is the actor who is up this challenge as her small time film Dhaara is now coming on 15th February, the same day when Aishwarya Bachchan's biggie Jodhaa Akbar releases. In the film, Hrishita Bhatt plays a mentally challenged female who has mood swings ranging from behaving like a 5 year old child to a grown up girl who is really confused and troubled.
Dhaara, which has Sudhanshu Pandey as the leading actor, was earlier slated for a release on 8th February but has now been pushed by a week. Would it have made any difference if it was released a week earlier or later? Well, your guess is as good as ours, but the fact remains that as against the understanding all these weeks, Jodhaa Akbar is now not alone this weekend!